Страницы

воскресенье, 11 октября 2015 г.

What a wonderful artist!


So now you know that I’m fond of three things: cuisine, reading and animals. But there’s a superhero in this story – cityscape modern art! It makes my day when I feel sad or lonely. I often visit exhibitions or just look through paintings in online galleries. That’s how I found out about Leonid Afremov. The way this artist depicts my native city really impressed me!

Eternal source of inspiration

Everybody has heard of Paris. Millions of tourists come here to walk the same streets as Edith Piaf, kiss on the Eiffel Tower or listen to street musicians. There is something special about this piece of land that continues to attract writers, singers and actors. So many cityscape artists have depicted Paris on their canvases. But what I like about Leonid Afremov is his original painting manner:

  • He uses vivid colors, so every picture of his gives the impression of a holiday.
  • As a creative person, the artist sees Paris in his own way. He adds novelty to a pretty used up image of the city.
  • The cityscape art by Afremov will make you wanna travel the very second you say ‘Wow!’ It calls for action and adventures!

Do you like France? Leonid does!

When I look at oil paintings by this artist, it seems I’ve never been to Paris. However, it’s interesting that every person has a different vision of this place. We might guess that when Leonid was here, he loved the city so much that he decided to produce a series of works showing not only the beauty of France, but the painter’s emotions while staying here as well. As a result, you won’t find any dull cityscape in Afremov’s gallery! All pictures are as exciting as the moment of getting presents on New Year! And as positive as Disney cartoons watched by adults and children alike! It happens when you visit such marvelous country as ours! I hope I convinced you to take a look at awesome works of art by Leonid Afremov. They are even better than you can imagine!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий