Страницы

среда, 7 октября 2015 г.

Have a pet – you won’t regret!

Of course, I love my job and my clients. But when I come home, the party is over and I need to occupy myself with something else. So I read newspapers online. They make me think about lots of important things that happen in the world during my working day. Besides, you can find piles of curious information about the environment, art and social life there. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/02/movies/a-film-festival-on-four-legs-its-not-what-you-think.html?ref=arts&_r=0 – this article, for example, tells about the first New York Dog Film Festival. It represented 40 short films, dedicated to relationship between a dog and a human. We have been living together for so long that animals have become members of our families! Those who can’t have children buy a pet to take care of it instead. Others just want to have a pretty toy at home. And sometimes animals treat you better than people. My cat is my real friend. She always sits beside the door, waiting till I come back from work. When I enter the apartment, she rubs against my legs and leads me to the kitchen, hinting that if I don’t feed her right now, she’s gonna eat me. I found Marie two years ago when she was a kitten. Since that time she’s become the second owner of my ap. I don’t feel bored with her, especially when she decides to climb another curtain in the kitchen or steals a sandwich from my plate. So if your child asks you to get him a pet, don’t say no at once! It’s a lot of fun!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий